Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reagan’s 80s Workout Video

Reagan’s Workout Video
Having a baby is fun. Reagan is simply down for whatever. She plays games, she enjoys puppet shows, she dances with daddy, she loves a good hike, she enjoys wearing socks on her hands and skirts on her head, funny photo shoots, and most recently she enjoys making silly home movies. Susan and I may have enjoyed this even more. The other day I was changing Reagan's diaper. As I re-dressed her I accidentally snapped the onezie and then put her pants on. I immediately saw my error but couldn't help but notice the similarities in her accidental outfit and an 80s workout video outfit. Tada! The idea for the workout video was born. We found the tightest onesie, snug black leggings, baggy socks, and of course a head band.

Please enjoy Reagan’s introduction to the wonderful world of youtube with Reagan’s 80s Workout Video.


No comments:

Post a Comment