Thursday, June 9, 2011

Burn the Floor

For Susan’s Pre-Natal Mother’s Day, I bought her tickets for a hot new ballroom dance show called Burn the Floor. It was just awesome. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire show. The dances were amazing, they had Swing, Waltz, Rumba, Quick Step, Salsa, and so much more. The music was very impressive. As much as Susan and I loved it, Baby Snods may have loved it the most. She was dancing up a storm to the beats. Susan’s belly was a rockin’ and I kept knockin’! Although Susan and I aren’t some great dancers, dance has always been important to us. The first thing we did together at Woody’s was dance. After our first date I had to watch So You Think You Can Dance so I would have something to talk to her about on date number 2 and SYTYCD became one of our favorite shows. One of the best parts of our amazing wedding was our choreographed first dance (see video below if you haven’t seen it before or it has just been too long since you last saw its glory). Now my favorite part of so many evenings is our after dinner and dishes dance in the kitchen with the dogs at our feet. What can I say, Claire and Cliff Huxtable are my relationship idles. Soon to come will be a Dance themed nursery for our baby girl. Anyway, Burn the Floor was awesome. 

We still love to watch and show this dance




I always loved when Claire and Cliff would dance at the end of an episode. This isn't exactly it, but this is a classic clip. What an awesome family show.







Intermission at Burn the Floor. Susan's jazz hands and my jitterbug finger!





Mi Familia! We picked up the dogs from the baby sitter after the show and the pups were happy to share Susan's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment